How to payback your SMS Bill Repayment to L-Pesa:
- Repayment instruction for Tanzania M-Pesa & Tigo Pesa customers
To repay your loans via Tigo Pesa:
Dial *150*01# from Tigo-Pesa number, menu comes, select 4 (Pay Bill) after that another menu comes, select 3 (Business Number) and L-Pesa Business Number is 302600, then amount (add the exact amount on the SMS) Then go on to finalize the transaction by placing your Tigo-Pesa PIN.
To repay your loans via Vodacom M-Pesa:
NAMNA YA KUREJESHA KUPITIA M-PESA
– chagua no 4 kulipa kwa M-pesa
-chagua no 4 kuweka namba ya kampuni 259797
-weka namba ya kumbukumbu (11100*****)
-weka kiasi cha malipo
-weka namba ya siri na kuthibitisha
- Repayment instruction for Kenya Safaricom customers
To repay your loans via M-Pesa:
Go to M-pesa menu
Select Lipa na M-pesa
Select Paybill no: (Here enter our paybill number: 715489)
Account no: (Here enter your mobile phone number)
Enter amount (enter the loan amount)
Enter M-pesa PIN
*Remember that under account number you enter the loan reference number and not your phone number. Each loan reference number is unique to a loan and is sent when loan is sent.
- Repayment instruction for Uganda Airtel & MTN customers
1. Dial *210*77#
2. Press 4 and enter your mobile phone number
3. Enter amount to pay
4. Enter your L-pesa Pin.
* To create your L-pesa Pin. Login to your L-pesa account, click on update profile, click on settings, click on change pin, set your desired PIN.